All Discussions Tagged 'Alopecia' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible totalis?

I was diagnosed with Alopcia in April, and I have lost about 75% of the hear on my head since then, in the ophiasis pattern. I have recentl…

Started by Mama Burd

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruthie

Suffering from AU and want to have child. Should I take risk of transferring AU to my child?

Hello friends, I am very happy to find this forum where I can post my issue and seek advise. I am 36, female suffering from Alopecia totall…

Started by Meera

5 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by SusanM

Singulair (Montelukast) causing alopecia?

A little over 5 months ago I started taking Montelukast (Singulair). Shortly after my hair began falling out. I think I'm about 30-35% bald…

Started by Patty

0 Jul 13, 2013

Alopecia universals (AU)

Hi.. I just wanted to know what's the chances of revival post AU..It's been 8-9 months since I had AU! I had in between few hair randomly g…

Started by SandY

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Ilaria Di leo

Bald Girls Do Lunch

Hi there! I am participating in "Bald Girls Do Lunch" this year on December 8, 2012 in Ann Arbor, MI. The event is being held at the Melti…

Started by Shelly

1 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

Yaffa wigs ?

Anyone have experiance with this brand ? Ditto on Youtube shows a few . I want to know if they are worth the cost ?? http://www.Youtube.com

Started by nDallas

6 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by cathy clark

A rat was recently cured of alopecia?!

Since they located the gene my mom has been telling me how sure she was that it wouldn't be too long until a cure was found .. I was recent…

Started by Brittany

4 May 15, 2012
Reply by Brittany

I'm new at this, trying to cope and have a couple of questions

Wasn't sure whether to put this under this category or "Symptoms, Treatment Options..etc.), but since I have only discovered recently that…

Started by Sandy, PA, U.S.A.

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by Sandy, PA, U.S.A.

Ready for ALOPECIAPALOOZA 2011?

The Children's Alopecia Project is having ALOPECIAPALOOZA 2011 outside of Cincinnati, Ohio this year from August 18 to August 21, 2011. A…

Started by Children's Alopecia Project

2 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by terri

Alopecia in Winnipeg

Hey everyone! I was just wondering how many of you are from Winnipeg, Manitoba? I'm curious because I know there is a support group and tha…

Started by Charity

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Charity

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service