All Discussions Tagged 'AU' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

XELJANZERS! How Many of Us on Xeljanz Now? Where Are You Located?

Yesterday in a Costco parking lot I met my first fellow Xeljanzer (my made-up term) IN PERSON! I saw this pretty bald girl, ran up to her a…

Started by Xeljanzmiracle

36 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Apple

LashBoost?

Has anyone who has lost their eyelashes tried LashBoost from Rodan+Fields?  My daughter (9 years old) has AU and lost her eyelashes when sh…

Started by BaldisBeautiful

4 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Chandra Buzzanca

Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

Hello, everyone, my name is Jorge am currently 31 years old Portuguese guy living in Melbourne Australia.  I have alopecia universalis sinc…

Started by Photolic

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

What kind of alopecia do I have?

Got my first spot 8 months ago at the back of my head. It’s my only spot I think. But today in the shower I noticed that my thigh had a rec…

Started by prayforit

2 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Sarahmiller90

AU and Hyperpigmentation after months of using DCP, does it go away?

Hi AU's, I have AU since 2015 and I have done DCP treatments every week (squaric acid) for 5 months. Sadly with minimal effect and the rig…

Started by Gon

2 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Beth

AU with damaged fingernails

HI! Is there evidence to suggest that Xeljanz will also help with damaged fingernails associated with AU?

Started by OnTheFence

0 Nov 12, 2015

TetraLogic Announces the Opening of an IND for SHAPE Gel in Alopecia Areata

Im new to this site and i enjoy reading the posts about progress and the steps taken to find a cure. I haven't heard anyone mention this an…

Started by nychead

0 Nov 2, 2015

Alopecia universalis reversed with RA drug

Has anyone tried this? http://capitalismisfreedom.com/yale-scientists-use-something-completely-surprising-to-successfully-regrow-completely

Started by Mike Staffieri RHN

0 Jun 20, 2014

Curious about human hair wigs & online ordering

I need expert advice from all of you experienced online wig shoppers. I have had AU for a little over a year and a half...(It feels like an…

Started by AshleyMarie

11 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by CompassionateCreations

Stress, trauma and AU

Hello all! I have a question about alopecia universalis and the circumstances around how people get it, but first, my story. It's long, but…

Started by michael.kiyoshi.salvatore

5 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Merry

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service