Linda's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this pattern also, my dermatologist was cutting age when I was diagnosed back…"

Linda replied Feb 18, 2014 to Ophiasis pattern

14 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Linda

"Hi Twila, try HairSisters.com and besthairworld.com, when I wear wigs, those are som…"

Linda replied Apr 29, 2009 to Any realistic, versatile, non-adhesive, African American wigs that are not just ridiculously expensive?

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Linda

"I love it, a National Bald Out Day! I have not covered my head since I shaved and ca…"

Linda replied Apr 12, 2009 to National Bald Out!

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Hello Dielle, I received a lot of compliments from both women and men, some stares,…"

Linda replied Apr 12, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

"Hi Morganax, wigs are very personal choices, brand names can sometimes be confusing…"

Linda replied Jan 25, 2009 to question about forever young wigs

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by morganax

"Hi, I shaved my head so that I could be as bald as the Alopecia spots on it. I feel…"

Linda replied Jan 13, 2009 to Question about wigs and emotions Crowned Regal

49 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Dee Connelly

"RJ, thanks for informing us about Owen Dean. It is our responsibility to act, by con…"

Linda replied Dec 16, 2008 to Disabled child forced to shave head

27 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"LOL, funny you should ask...I've always named my wigs, hairpieces weave, etc. I've h…"

Linda replied Oct 14, 2008 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Thanks Deborah, about the scalp being a different shade than your face, I had to wea…"

Linda replied Sep 24, 2008 to Being OK

14 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Linda

"Deneene, you're right, we're all different and how we choose to deal with Alopecia i…"

Linda replied Sep 24, 2008 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service