gerald's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Lovely. My bald and beautiful alopecian wife has had her eyeliner done, but not perm…"

gerald replied Apr 5, 2015 to Cosmetic tattooing in Sydney Australia

3 Oct 2, 2018
Reply by Lisa M

"Bald women can look beautiful with headscarves as well, as well as wearing a wig or…"

gerald replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Of course there are many men that find beautiful bald women attractive. I married a…"

gerald replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I didn't know that Lady Gaga is bald. Does she have alopecia or shave her head for f…"

gerald replied Sep 12, 2014 to Bald pride, proud to be me

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

"My beautiful bald alopecian wife has AU. She is very healthy, she is the mother of t…"

gerald replied May 17, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"You are one beautiful bald woman, as is my alopecian wife. You have great features f…"

gerald replied May 17, 2014 to Bald pride, proud to be me

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

" I have always found bald women to be better looking than bald men. Of course I am a…"

gerald replied Apr 17, 2014 to After "hiding" for so long, how do you step out and tell the world about your alopecia?

41 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Donna

"With all due respect, I believe you ladies are missing the point I was making. The p…"

gerald replied Apr 17, 2014 to Bald women fashion models

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gerald

"British actress Natalie Portman looks sensational with her shaved head. She is lovel…"

gerald replied Apr 6, 2014 to Bald women fashion models

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gerald

"The beautiful bald woman on the left in this photo is the fashion model Miss Tanzani…"

gerald replied Apr 6, 2014 to Bald women fashion models

10 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by gerald

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service