Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone. Been on a bit of a rollercoaster the past few weeks so it's been be…"

Tony replied Apr 12, 2010 to So many questions

7 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Heather L

"Used to hear the whispers from the folks at work when my hair fell out as they 'assu…"

Tony replied Apr 9, 2010 to "Cancer girl"

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Woke up this morning to almost totally smooth brows on both sides. Yeah, AA took the…"

Tony replied Apr 8, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thanks for the suggestions Heather. As a guy, I must admit, that the thought of waxi…"

Tony replied Apr 7, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010

"Family, friends, faith...grateful for the life I have regardless of the speedbumps n…"

Tony replied Apr 6, 2010 to What are you grateful for?

12 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Angie P

"Thank you for sharing the story with us Cheryl. The moral is definately a keeper for…"

Tony replied Apr 6, 2010 to An Obstacle in Our Path

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

"Do yourself a favor & splurge on one of the good 5 or 6 blade razors, shaving ge…"

Tony replied Apr 5, 2010 to Can't decide whether to shave my head

18 Apr 5, 2010

"I have many 'crack pot' friends and each, while not perfect, adds to my life in thei…"

Tony replied Feb 23, 2010 to Cracked pots

9 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Chandra Buzzanca

"AB+ ....I know, a real oddball!"

Tony replied Feb 22, 2010 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"Curious to see if anyone does wax. Personally, I use a good razor and gel, then a ni…"

Tony replied Feb 22, 2010 to Can you wax your head?

10 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by mike

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service