Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, what a great way to quell the rumor mill. Kudos to you for taking control or, a…"

Tony replied Apr 20, 2010 to Went public at work this week

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Anna B

"As Thea said, no one knows for certain what course alopecia will take. Personally, I…"

Tony replied Apr 20, 2010 to New to this site - Would like to share my story

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Heather your description was too funny. Always great to see siblings who get along s…"

Tony replied Apr 19, 2010 to Losing eyelashes and nasal cilia...questions

8 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Eva, your eyebrows look fantastic!"

Tony replied Apr 16, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Thanks for the suggestions. I have dry eyes which itch like mad so not rubbing them…"

Tony replied Apr 16, 2010 to Losing eyelashes and nasal cilia...questions

8 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tony

"Thanks everyone for the support & suggestions. I'm adjusting to the new look, no…"

Tony replied Apr 16, 2010 to To tweeze or not to tweeze

10 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Because of alopecia, I... - never having to worry about having helmet hair after get…"

Tony replied Apr 14, 2010 to Some Positive Sides!

5 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by asdf234

"From a man's perspective, I see this no different than having a tooth capped or plas…"

Tony replied Apr 14, 2010 to Eyebrow tatoos for men?

12 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Sergio

"What a beautiful little girl! I'm so sorry that the both of you are going through th…"

Tony replied Apr 12, 2010 to Says her hair hurts

7 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Joy

"If you save your head all the way down, you will notice faint dark patches (assuming…"

Tony replied Apr 12, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service