Tony's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly, some in management are clueless when it comes to people skills. When I first…"

Tony replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"AA to AT to AU now almost back to just AT First time was at work when a co-worker as…"

Tony replied Nov 11, 2011 to Tell us YOUR hair fall experience

17 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by ShoCorona

"Have to agree with Nick. In my own case, I personally think some of it has to do wit…"

Tony replied Oct 20, 2011 to Do men experience rejection because of alopecia?

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Tony

"Yep. Nothing in the 'book' they make you read before hand...plus, at least in my cas…"

Tony replied May 25, 2011 to Blood Donation

3 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Tracey Holt

"Interesting thread with some very interesting & insightful responses. I started…"

Tony replied May 17, 2010 to Masculinity

44 May 20, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

"Thank you Cheryl..."

Tony replied May 17, 2010 to A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"Still adjusting to both the new look and the opportunities that the lack of eyebrows…"

Tony replied May 17, 2010 to Losing eyelashes and nasal cilia...questions

8 May 17, 2010
Reply by Tony

"I'm totalis these days but when I had spots, they tanned the same as the rest of my…"

Tony replied May 7, 2010 to Won't shaving my head make the bald spots more noticable?

14 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"I was going to say benedryl or skin cream until I looked up DNCB as I was unfamiliar…"

Tony replied Apr 22, 2010 to DNCB and sleep scratching

6 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Reto

"Your choice. I've let mine out a few times. The first time I ended up with the hair,…"

Tony replied Apr 21, 2010 to Continue to shave hair or not?

3 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by lynne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service