kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Just out of curiosity, where were all of you when ABC grouped Georgia Van Cuylenberg…"

kastababy replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Karena, Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways. I often forget that it is i…"

kastababy replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"LilyBell, do you know what happens when you ASSUME things? You make an ASS out of U,…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Louise, I WAS a child with alopecia, and now I'm an adult with alopecia. I've lived…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Mary, I think that as offensive as the character is supposed to be, the writers inde…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Hear? What am I hearing? First of all, I am no longer affiliated with ANY website fo…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"I question the parenting skills of American society in general, not just the ones wh…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"And again, how is stating that the general air of hypersensitivity with regard to al…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"And again, what line was crossed? Her character doesn't like ANYBODY that is differe…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"The dictionary defines a bully as "a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who…"

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service