kastababy's Discussions (389)

Discussions Replied To (306) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rosy!"

kastababy replied Oct 4, 2013 to Market research project - Describe the ideal CHP (Cranial Head Prosthesis) boutique (Part I)

7 Sep 29, 2021
Reply by ArcheBland

"Hey Mary! I didn't have to see the MTM Show episode to know *exactly* what you're ta…"

kastababy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I don't think she was laughing to be mean or to be funny...I think that kind of unco…"

kastababy replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I also work in the healthcare industry at the corporate offices of a VERY large hosp…"

kastababy replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"Situations like this are the reason why I carry an "alopecia readiness" kit to every…"

kastababy replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"Are you the primary custodial parent? (I'm guessing that you are from the context of…"

kastababy replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy when it comes to explaining this to your child, es…"

kastababy replied Sep 9, 2013 to Honesty about alopecia

53 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisav

"That isn't true at all. First and foremost, alopecia is a covered condition under th…"

kastababy replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"You do not have to allow CPS to talk to your child, nor do you have to talk to them…"

kastababy replied Aug 29, 2013 to Child protective service visit

80 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Rici*

"When my hair first started falling out years ago, a babysitter where I grew up made…"

kastababy replied Jul 30, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service