Christine's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the same thing as you! I have my right eyebrow and only have of my left. It s…"

Christine replied Mar 25, 2012 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"That's where I've been buying my wigs... good selection and prices."

Christine replied Mar 25, 2012 to Good mono top short wigs

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

"I was going to ask this question too! Thanks for asking Scarlett!"

Christine replied Mar 25, 2012 to Namebrandwigs.com

3 Mar 25, 2012

"I have the same problem that you do! I usually just give my wig a spray of perfume a…"

Christine replied Mar 25, 2012 to Synthetic wigs and smelling clean?

3 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

"It turns out I wasn't diagnosed with celiac disease. Still have no hair regrowth and…"

Christine replied Dec 8, 2011 to Celiac Disease - Cause of Alopecia Areata?

6 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Christine

"i found this website and i really like it: www.cjhats.com they're similar to beau be…"

Christine replied Jan 29, 2009 to looking for scarves

4 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by cho.haewon

"I got my picture done with my wig on. I don't think there should be any problems....…"

Christine replied Jan 18, 2009 to Passport?

21 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Donna

"I feel the exact same way. My parents are wonderful and I love them for all their su…"

Christine replied Nov 27, 2008 to what should I think?

8 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Mukti

"Hi, I've also read that. I tried it, but not long enough to notice anything. And I'm…"

Christine replied Nov 12, 2008 to Silica for hair regrowth?

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Robert

"I bought hair extensions and they have SAVED me for the last 8 months. I paid about…"

Christine replied Nov 11, 2008 to hair extension experiences

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service