meg's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the cap material is a polyurethane over a mesh base. The cap is very thin…"

meg replied Oct 5, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"The NuTech wig is like a Freedom Wig but the cap is not made of silicone. I am a lit…"

meg replied Oct 3, 2012 to Has anyone bought a Follea Wig?

40 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Because my eyebrows are tattooed but have lightened over the years, I use pental bro…"

meg replied Dec 24, 2009 to Drawing eyebrows

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Amy

"Using the least expensive wig you have and since you are " a bit of a seamstress" fi…"

meg replied Dec 18, 2009 to Wig sizing question

6 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Cal

"Caring for a human hair wig depends on the type of wig you have. My vacuum wigs are…"

meg replied Dec 18, 2009 to How to care for a human hair wig?

4 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Jules

"Yup... I was immunosuppressed about 8 years ago to see if my hair would come back...…"

meg replied Aug 14, 2009 to Using Enbrel, Humira, and other immunosuppressants

29 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by kastababy

"Hey Mary... I guess its like the old saying "watch out for what you ask for!" Kiddin…"

meg replied Aug 7, 2009 to Taming crazy eyebrow regrowth

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by meg

"Just realized... go to bald girls do lunch and look under treatments/research."

meg replied Jul 9, 2009 to Imuran (azathioprine) + prednisone treatment

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Sergio

"Sam, You will have to be on prednisone for the rest of your life with all of the si…"

meg replied Jul 9, 2009 to Imuran (azathioprine) + prednisone treatment

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Sergio

"Hey... just wrote 1st blog... not taking my own words to heart lately. Yeah... I hav…"

meg replied Jul 2, 2009 to Looking for Other Options

11 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Philippa Scott

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service