Vicki's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"So happy to hear Greg. It is difficult growing up and going through school having so…"

Vicki replied Aug 25, 2014 to Proud Dad

5 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by cws

"Very encouraging to hear that there is hope for a cure."

Vicki replied Aug 20, 2014 to NAAF: FDA-approved drug produces near complete hair regrowth

42 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by gksexy1

"I also had no idea how much my head sweat. I'm a runner and it's crazy. If I wore su…"

Vicki replied Aug 4, 2014 to Products for frequent shavers

24 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by momoftwoboys

"Jade, my alopecia started about 5 years ago. I lost all the back with a few spots ar…"

Vicki replied Jun 12, 2014 to Ottawa support groups/ research projects

22 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Need Info

"Hi Jade, I'm in Ottawa too. I am 44 yrs old and have AA, most severe in the last yea…"

Vicki replied Jun 12, 2014 to Ottawa support groups/ research projects

22 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Need Info

"Good for you. I did the same at the end of December 2013. I was so tired of counting…"

Vicki replied Jun 9, 2014 to I've made the big decision: It's time to shave

7 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Amazing dancer, strong young woman. Great for alopecia awareness."

Vicki replied Jun 5, 2014 to Did anyone see the alopecian on So You Think You Can Dance?

15 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Fuzzless

"So happy it all turned out well Kevin. I think we've all found that if we are with p…"

Vicki replied Apr 23, 2014 to New girlfriend - telling her about AA tomorrow

17 May 6, 2020
Reply by kimmy68

"I have the same thing and I keep shaving all my hair back down tight to my scalp bec…"

Vicki replied Apr 23, 2014 to Regrowth? Or not?

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Crissy

"I did the same thing. Posted a pic of the new me explaining what it was. I did the s…"

Vicki replied Apr 22, 2014 to I finally did it!

10 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Linda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service