Juan's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you do sports? I play Football (Soccer) regularly so I am afraid if taking xeljan…"

Juan replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please can anybody guide me on How to get the 4months free supply of Xeljanz through…"

Juan replied Feb 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"What is the info Xeljanzmiracle Please help me and guide me please step by step to…"

Juan replied Feb 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I live at the beach, I surf and go the sea and under the sun everyday. I think I mu…"

Juan replied Feb 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Same as the FLyest but I am in Venezuela No money but willing to try."

Juan replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"580 euros for 60 tablets?"

Juan replied Dec 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How much does Xeljanz cost in Turkey? How much tablets did you buy? Please Keep us…"

Juan replied Dec 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi How did you get Xeljanz? where are you from? I am from Venezuela and I'm looking…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Mate, I have had AU since 2012. I am 26 yrs old and I've been told about Xeljanz…"

Juan replied Nov 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service