Juan's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"ive been 6 weeks on 10mg too... its slowly but consistently growing day by day, I gu…"

Juan replied Nov 11, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 7 Month

92 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Wow happy for your son!ok so 6 months, I guess I'll just wait a bit more with 10mg a…"

Juan replied Nov 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Since I started Xeljanz 6 weeks ago Ive drinked at least 18 times (3 times a week) a…"

Juan replied Nov 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello ive been 6 weeks on Xeljanz. Ok I think is helping me dramatically only with 1…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"All currencies are devaluating, I tried to persuade the turkish pharmacy to accept B…"

Juan replied Oct 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sure you can. As far as I know, Kerim told me he has enough stock for the year. Unle…"

Juan replied Oct 8, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I got mine from Istanbul this month  Rebul 1895 ,Pharmacy ( this is the pharmacies n…"

Juan replied Oct 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am very happy for you really!And you should definetely rock that look of yours, Lo…"

Juan replied Oct 3, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Frida, you are a genius"

Juan replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I dont think I will do it forever. I am going to be honest, I will try it and if it…"

Juan replied Oct 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service