Pat Latina's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jo, I purchased a wig from China, it was too big. Silicone cap, but it was too bi…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 31, 2019 to Buying wigs

17 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi Sue, what kind of wig is this?  I ordered something from China that looks like th…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 31, 2019 to Best method of attachment

29 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Sue, you and I have the same life, I've been married 37 years and lost my hair about…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 31, 2019 to Loving other people when you don’t love yourself

24 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"WOW!!  That looks amazing.  So happy you found something that works for you and your…"

Pat Latina replied Mar 27, 2018 to FINALLY! A wig stylist that listens to what I need!!!! Los Angeles ( woodland Hills)

7 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by reesespieces5678

"Hi Kristin, where did you get your wig. It looks so natural. I have a vacuum wig, bu…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 10, 2016 to Do most people know you wear a wig?

19 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Hairloss1

"I actually have a vaccum wig and you can get the part where ever you want. Right, Le…"

Pat Latina replied Feb 28, 2012 to Wigs that are parted on the right

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Pat Latina

"Hi, I wanted to reach out to you and say, yes God will help you get through the toug…"

Pat Latina replied Dec 3, 2011 to So angry

6 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Carmen West

"Hi Tamara, I was recently diagnose with Crohn's disease and I was thinking the same…"

Pat Latina replied Nov 3, 2011 to Is intestinal bacteria also the cause for alopecia?

18 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Sinead

"Hi Shannon, I only have used the Moroccon oil on my Freedom Wig, but I didn't know t…"

Pat Latina replied Feb 24, 2011 to Shampooing

15 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"i gather you don't wear wigs. so i would say buy some headbands or nice scarfs that…"

Pat Latina replied Feb 1, 2011 to hair styles

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service