Sierra D's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It really does have to be up to you on the choice... When I was first diagnosed, I g…"

Sierra D replied Apr 28, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"Hey all! Everyone will be different in how their body responds to Alopecia, obviousl…"

Sierra D replied Jan 15, 2014 to When is the best time to dye your hair after alopecia?

16 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by Ruthie

"It is so easy to hit those rough spots and feel momentarily depressed... I know I fe…"

Sierra D replied Oct 2, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"I think your friend probably thought you were joking when you told her. (Not that I…"

Sierra D replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Thank you. A random friend on facebook put this up and it was like this big AHA! mom…"

Sierra D replied Aug 11, 2013 to Autoimmune diseases linked to processed foods. Article attached.

2 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Sierra D

"Mine do the same. I have one patch that has darkened and grown maybe an inch, but it…"

Sierra D replied Jun 24, 2013 to Hair regrowth

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sierra D

"I just in the last month started wearing a wig when I go to work or out socially. Th…"

Sierra D replied Jun 24, 2013 to Not completely bald

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sierra D

"It's really hard to deal with all of this when no one seems to understand :( I have…"

Sierra D replied Jun 24, 2013 to My first discussion about shaving (and AA)

10 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Mom of 5

"Well, I tried using coffee once to get mine darker... didn't work and was a TOTAL me…"

Sierra D replied May 14, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Congrats!! That must be an amazing feeling to have NO HAIR coming out! I can't imagi…"

Sierra D replied May 13, 2013 to My AA grew back!

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by AK13

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service