Hilary's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point Marie!"

Hilary replied Oct 14, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"I reckon it's cool she laughed... You must be close enough friends that she would be…"

Hilary replied Oct 6, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"hey jeffrey i just massage it on to my head then leave it for a minute or two then i…"

Hilary replied Oct 18, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"hey Devin i have been really slack lately with keeping this treatment up but yes it'…"

Hilary replied Oct 17, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"hey! this sounds like me!"

Hilary replied Sep 5, 2010 to From bald to hair?

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julie Kurth

"sorry tanya this is totally random but do you have a boyfriend? i was just wondering…"

Hilary replied Sep 5, 2010 to From bald to hair?

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Julie Kurth

"Where the hell are guys that like bald women? i don't know any. its a hard subject f…"

Hilary replied Sep 5, 2010 to Personal question - Please don't flame

27 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Ted Michael Morgan

"I wouldn't really wanna go out with a guy that had alopecia because then i would fee…"

Hilary replied Jul 26, 2010 to Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

"hi! i only do it once a day! and its working good!"

Hilary replied Jul 18, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"hey, a lady in church told me to do it. and then i later heard that urine is good fo…"

Hilary replied Jun 29, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service