MindOverMatter's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi NicoleT, I have just friend requested you too... I hope you don't mind. I have a…"

MindOverMatter replied Aug 21, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"Hi, What tests have you had done on these tablets to confirm that they are safe to t…"

MindOverMatter replied Jul 29, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"As I stated in my post on the 17th Feb...   www.Citydoc.org.uk"

MindOverMatter replied May 22, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Hi Magmck, thanks for your comment... yes... my blood tests are going well so far...…"

MindOverMatter replied May 21, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Johnny99 - In reply to your question... I’ve read that you only need to get your blo…"

MindOverMatter replied Feb 17, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"I have attached a couple of photo’s to show my early hair growth at three months usi…"

MindOverMatter replied Feb 17, 2019 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"In reply to your question about blood tests here in the UK.... No..! I have had no h…"

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to read my story... I’m really pleased to…"

MindOverMatter replied Sep 25, 2018 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Hi again Alopecia Angel, I agree with you... finding a way to be  heeled from the in…"

MindOverMatter replied Sep 23, 2018 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

"Thank you for your great response to my question... This exactly what I am trying to…"

MindOverMatter replied Sep 20, 2018 to New user to this forum and Need some advice regarding taking Xeljanz

24 May 22, 2019
Reply by MindOverMatter

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service