Toxicmosquitoaf's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"True that , same for me"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Seems UK people got the moneyzz"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How old are you btw?"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You should do a youtube video about your trip, like a vlog hehe"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow nice, please do tell us what happened!"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"For real? Only if I come to US I can get it for free? So I was reading the posts beh…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"How can I get Xeljanz in Swiss? Is anyone willing to send me Xeljanz, I got no money…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 26, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is only for US, is there any trial in EU ?"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 24, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"I love this post guys. Gives me much hope. But I have a question, do anyone of you k…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Susan I love your post. Gives me much hope. But I have a question, do you know how c…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 21, 2016 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service