Toxicmosquitoaf's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not picking on anyone.. I lost all my hair too. Just asking her honest question…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"But you still dont have full head of hair. How do you feel? What will you do if u ne…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Jan 18, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am shocked at everything that ur taking... is it worth risking your life for hair?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any updates? Lul"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Feb 25, 2017 to THIS is how I will defeat alopecia universalis

40 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by Toxicmosquitoaf

"What a nice regrowth !! Congratulations brother !.....PS: Anyone has any new informa…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Nov 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Im gonna be short.. What do you wish you'd been told, and how would that advice hav…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Amaznig growth girl, best of luck xx"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Aug 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"U look amazing!"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Bruh .............. after seeing this picture ..... I want to have hair so badly!!!!…"

Toxicmosquitoaf replied Aug 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Amazing growth katiegirl! Amazing inspiration!PS: I am still waiting for Xeljanz to…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service