Robin's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"it is a CBDA tincture and a combination CBDA and THCA tincture in a small bottle wit…"

Robin replied Jun 2, 2018 to Has anyone tried cannabis infused coconut oil?

5 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"It has been a while since you, Giusep, published this.....I will respond now and hop…"

Robin replied Jun 2, 2018 to Has anyone tried cannabis infused coconut oil?

5 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by tomfor

"Marlowe and rmoore, I recently posted in an other area of this web site. I went to t…"

Robin replied Jun 8, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"My husband eats everything that I make and then he has whatever else he wants...but,…"

Robin replied May 16, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"Hi, I will look at Molly Vezquez videos. I am also on Sarah Ballantyne's Paleo Appro…"

Robin replied May 16, 2016 to Nutritional healing via Molly Vezquez

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by rmoore

"I see that now.....it is just that you don't want any more than 1/2 teaspoon at a ti…"

Robin replied Apr 13, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"so do you put a teaspoon of paste in an ice tray and fill it with water then freeze…"

Robin replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Hi, I made my paste today, just had my tea. Thanks for the suggestion......I have be…"

Robin replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Hello Mary, was just looking through the discussions and saw yours. I am working to…"

Robin replied Feb 12, 2016 to "Burnout" of FFA. Has anyone actually experienced it?

8 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Joking Jo

"Thanks Vanessa. I am totally committed to three months as my starting point. And now…"

Robin replied Nov 25, 2015 to Dealing with the Autoimmune Aspect with Diet

11 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Robin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service