coni's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I went to the hospital last night I had a really bad anxiety attack and I felt like…"

coni replied Feb 7, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"so I got my injection today but I got it on my ass have you guys heard of that one b…"

coni replied Feb 5, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"yeah I think its just best I try something else or just completely leave it and pray…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"thank you so much for the respond but I've been talking to my husband and I don't th…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"yeah I completely understand I'm just going to try whatever I possibly can to see wh…"

coni replied Jan 31, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"I'm not sure right now I haven't taken any of them I only tried the solution and the…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"Im sorry to hear :( I have an appointment March 26th I believe so we'll see how that…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"have u got check for pcos? if u don't mind me asking,because the same was happening…"

coni replied Jan 29, 2015 to Is it worth getting corticosteroid injections?

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"yeah my derm told me about 4 side effects, that made me a little scared =/ but I bee…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

"thank you so much for your information I truly appreciate it but I have a question m…"

44 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Ranoushka

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service