Carma Harper's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"WOW!!! Your hair looks great!! "

Carma Harper replied Mar 22, 2020 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"You are so right!! I have AU and it is permanent hair loss probably forever unless t…"

Carma Harper replied Jan 2, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"I tried to get the xeljanz med about a year ago and BCBS would not pay for mine. It…"

Carma Harper replied Dec 31, 2019 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Are you still doing Paleo diet? Has it helped? I have got to do something about this…"

Carma Harper replied Dec 29, 2018 to auto immune diet

12 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Nat

"Does anyone know when the airing of this show is on?  Thanks!!"

Carma Harper replied Mar 25, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"so glad that you are that brave soul that will speak out for all of that suffer from…"

Carma Harper replied Dec 28, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"I would like to know when it is on too! do not care to go but would to hear some sto…"

Carma Harper replied Dec 23, 2017 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Thank You for your reply! I will read about Xeljanz!"

Carma Harper replied Dec 16, 2017 to Symtoms, treatment, research

2 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Carma Harper

"I can't the Xeljanz right now b/c my cholesterol is high b/c last year my Dr. took m…"

Carma Harper replied Nov 18, 2017 to Xeljanz is working for me

4 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by aa123

"This is my problem now too!! my nails are brittle and splitting and since I am a hea…"

Carma Harper replied Jul 23, 2017 to AU and losing your fingernails

15 Jul 23, 2017
Reply by Carma Harper

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service