Geoff Taylor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"i did it years ago- 10k$ no results. it could work though- there's some evidence- th…"

Geoff Taylor replied Mar 31, 2022 to FMT - anyone

1 Mar 31, 2022
Reply by Geoff Taylor

"hey man, go meet girls out in the world. Alopecia doesn't photograph well and tinder…"

Geoff Taylor replied Feb 19, 2019 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Its half price in Canada- not sure if thats any help... My dr tried to apply for 'co…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 19, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm not using anything else- I'm confused whether something else was being used in t…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 18, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Barbara Steinberg

"My whole head, eyebrows, eyelashes, beard and chest hair. Some hair in my face and c…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 12, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014

"Hey Jason, paying out of pocket at the moment- trying to set up a trial... insurance…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 12, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm 4 months in- it's working a little bit- but seemed to plateau around the 3 month…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 12, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I'm 4 months in- it's working a little bit- but seemed to plateau around the 3 month…"

Geoff Taylor replied Dec 12, 2014 to Xeljanz for alopecians

15 Dec 20, 2014

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service