rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Tallgirl, thanks for remembering. :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Apr 9, 2011 to Where are our founders?

27 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Thank you, Jeffrey."

27 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Thank you, Mary."

27 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Squonk, thanks for missing us. :-) However, Tallgirl is correct. We've been quite bu…"

27 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Check out some of my favorite quotes about baldness."

rj, Co-founder replied Nov 4, 2010 to Quotes about alopecia?

3 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Heather

"Click here for a lengthy discussion related to this matter."

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 29, 2010 to IODINE as treatment

2 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Karen Smith

"Benechia, thanks for the positively encouraging reply. Given that your confidence is…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 15, 2010 to I confess: I like it when men like what they see!

27 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Tallgirl, Cheryl and I met online, lived nine hours apart, and had our first face-t…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 11, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"YoKasta, in raising the issue of fairness you're really coming to the heart of the m…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 8, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"What beautiful words, Cindy! You reminded me of something I've been saying for many…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 8, 2010 to Must your love interest 'see' your alopecia?

27 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service