rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"The sooner this information is shared with a love interest, the better, because a re…"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 13, 2008 to When to tell a love interest that you have alopecia

83 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"That's interesting, indeed. Got any before and after photos that you can share? :-)"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 12, 2008 to Tell me something good

16 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by BrandyLynn

"Georgia, thank you joining this discussion about "femininity." Your words struck a v…"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 12, 2008 to Femininity

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"As demonstrated by most of the replies in this discussion, including Brian's and YoK…"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 11, 2008 to Femininity

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"Emily, it's interesting that you chimed in because, while Cheryl and I were discussi…"

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"Melissa, you (and others) may enjoy reading the following insightful article about t…"

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"And with these word from Brian, we move a baby step closer to substantive discussion…"

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"I'm not just saying "perception is reality"; implicit in my questions is a much-need…"

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

"This begs the more basic question, what exactly is "femininity" in the first place?…"

rj, Co-founder replied Mar 10, 2008 to Femininity

24 May 22, 2010
Reply by Virginia

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service