Monique (Mom)'s Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't know you were going. We are going too. I would really love to meet up befor…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 20, 2009 to Alopeciapolooza

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"I am going. I am new here, but we will be there. My baby is only 13months now, but I…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 20, 2009 to Alopeciapolooza

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"Wow! You sound like my baby. She also started loosing her hair at 91/2 months. She i…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Developing alopecia at a young age

19 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by ciearap6

"My baby is 13months and my doctor at Johns Hopkins won't give her anything right now…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Dermatologist prescribed Olux Versa Foam for Two Year Old

16 May 16, 2009
Reply by Monique (Mom)

"There is a camp? Oh, that is amazing! I was hoping there was for my baby girl when s…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Alopeciapolooza

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"I've never heard of this. How do you get the information? My baby is only 13months n…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Alopeciapolooza

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

"Amen!!!! I too cry everynight. My baby was just diagnosed this past Tuesday. I am so…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

"Hi. I have a 13month old and was just dianosed. I am also lost! I am scard for the f…"

Monique (Mom) replied May 16, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service