hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"I think they're all young. Don't see any grandmas with wrinkles / crinkles on their…"

hagster replied Jun 9, 2017 to 19 Essence Bald Beauties

2 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by hagster

"I don't have any lashes to apply it to, so ... Check out the side effects. It can a…"

hagster replied Jun 9, 2017 to Eyelashes

13 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Anne Williams

"I had my first experience with alopecia in 2001. Had the scalp shots and used the st…"

hagster replied Jun 9, 2017 to Looking for support or info.

9 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Annie Fitz

"to: i found a cure you, yourself, stated that we all know there is no cure for alop…"

hagster replied Jun 9, 2017 to Looking for support or info.

9 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Annie Fitz

"With all the people in your family who have alopecia, I'm surprised you don't alread…"

hagster replied May 29, 2017 to Looking for support or info.

9 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Annie Fitz

"I don't know whats in that book, but as someone new to this total hair loss thing, I…"

hagster replied May 29, 2017 to People's Helpful Hurtfulness.

9 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JellyBeanToes

"I have seen some microblading, but it is not permanent. Lasts a couple of years. I…"

hagster replied May 26, 2017 to Permanent Eyebrow Tattoo (Micro Blading Feathering)

5 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Jo

"I've worn Raquel Welch wigs for about 4 yrs now. You know, the synthetic, $100-125 o…"

hagster replied May 12, 2017 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Are you close to Turkey? Does it have different drug regs than the US? You might wa…"

hagster replied May 6, 2017 to Am I becoming Universalis?? Please read.

8 May 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela

"Had 1 small circle of AA 17 yrs ago. Hair grew back and life was normal. Then got Gr…"

hagster replied May 6, 2017 to Am I becoming Universalis?? Please read.

8 May 21, 2017
Reply by Pamela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service