hagster's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia acts differently on every individual. No two stories will be alike - except…"

hagster replied Aug 18, 2017 to Alopecia, bald patches

1 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Nicolas - Not sure why you think there's a link between parathyroid function and aut…"

hagster replied Aug 16, 2017 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Bluntly: go talk to a therapist. Your wig and your anxiety about it is controling yo…"

hagster replied Aug 16, 2017 to Does anyone else have boundary issues with their wigs?

11 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by TMB

"The only way is to get into a study for the drug. You can ask your doc or do researc…"

hagster replied Aug 15, 2017 to Xeljanz

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Frida Rupert

"I will mention (maybe a little late) that my derm wants me to wait until Xeljanz top…"

hagster replied Aug 15, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"Thinking of trying Boostlash. About a third the cost of R&F Lashboost and has gr…"

hagster replied Aug 13, 2017 to LashBoost?

4 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Chandra Buzzanca

"The only results were to my pocketbook. Not to my thinning hair from thyroid problem…"

hagster replied Aug 13, 2017 to Anyone have any results with Minoxidil for a female with male pattern thinning?

2 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Because if the way its presenting, more than likely AA. MPB is much, much slower and…"

hagster replied Aug 11, 2017 to MPB or Alopecia Areata?

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by hagster

"Frida - did your doc do the lab work to diagnose hashimotos? it takes a very specifi…"

hagster replied Aug 11, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"In my opinion: if you or anyone are having trouble coping with their AA, then needs…"

hagster replied Aug 10, 2017 to Alopecia and Addiction

7 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Zoey Pearson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service