hagster's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"I've seen them, and just don't get them or how they work.  You only need a lace fron…"

hagster replied Jul 10 to HH lace front wig grip - Need Help to decide if I should buy this.

2 Jul 10
Reply by hagster

"Use sulfate free shampoo & conditioner - any brand you choose.   Olaplex is avai…"

hagster replied Jun 29 to Best Shampoos and Conditioners for Human Hair wigs

3 Jul 1
Reply by Mohit Singh

"There are silicone kits available like yours you can sew into any wig available on L…"

hagster replied Jun 29 to Best method of attachment

27 Jun 29
Reply by hagster

"WTH does using a Samsung device have to do with shaving your head or hair loss in ge…"

hagster replied Jun 10 to Hello everyone...

14 Jun 26
Reply by katfish

"Its a 14 yo child for goodness sakes, and you're suggesting Xeljanz.  Shame on you. "

hagster replied Jun 7 to I am father of a 14 yr old alopecian boy.. Seeking help about treatment and guidance about what stage it is?

6 Jun 11
Reply by jamessmithjohn

"Wigoutlet.com sells wigs that have been purchased and returned for whatever reason.…"

hagster replied Jun 7 to New to Alopecia? Gettin' wiggy with it!

3 Jun 7
Reply by hagster

"I belong to a few hair loss groups on fb, and some of the gals have tried them.  Sai…"

hagster replied Jun 7 to Eye lashes

21 Jun 10
Reply by Fuzzless

"If he uses language like that when he's upset, he's going to use language like that…"

hagster replied Mar 13 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13
Reply by hagster

"I wouldn't use Rogaine or any drug on a 4 yr old.  I think docs feel like they have…"

hagster replied Jan 31 to Has Rogaine helped on children?

18 Jan 31
Reply by hagster

"Oliplex 3 available on amazon.  Then do your normal wash, dry & curl routine.  I…"

hagster replied Jan 31 to Tangled mess on super expensive wig

6 Feb 1
Reply by Justinjhooper

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service