Pat's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Fabulous! Good for her. Thanks for sharing the article with us Cheryl."

Pat replied Feb 27, 2023 to Woman with alopecia appears at London Fashion Week

1 Feb 27, 2023
Reply by Pat

"I totally agree with you. Alopecia in all its forms does not go undetected and there…"

Pat replied Apr 6, 2022 to The Oscar should have gone to Jada...

11 Apr 13, 2022
Reply by Heather Bloom

"I've been wearing my new Freedom wig for a few weeks now. It seems a tighter fit tha…"

Pat replied Sep 16, 2018 to Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

"I have one of the older versions of Freedom wigs, just what is the difference betwee…"

Pat replied Jun 12, 2017 to Need opinions on the new freedom wig generation 2 cap??

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

"It looks fabulous, great colour too"

Pat replied May 21, 2017 to My new "BIOLON" wig

9 May 22, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Hi Amie, it's understandable you are feeling so low...losing one's hair is traumatic…"

Pat replied May 5, 2017 to New here, VERY depressed!

18 May 15, 2017
Reply by Tess

"I believe prednisolone is prednisone under another name."

Pat replied Mar 30, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I was on prednisone for 4/5 years for polymyalgia rheumatica which is another autoim…"

Pat replied Mar 30, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I decided to stop treatment pretty early on, probably after 6 months of injections,…"

Pat replied Feb 14, 2015 to At what point did you decide to stop treatment for alopecia areata?

45 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by None

"I had the same pattern of regrowth. I let it grow for a while but eventually shaved…"

Pat replied Dec 24, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service