Unfair2HaveHairThere's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, magnetic definitely easier to apply, but my eyeliner "melted" because of the he…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Jul 20, 2020 to False eyelashes

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Anne Williams

"YESSSSSS!  THIS ^^^^  Sidney's right.  I would NOT blow dry it unless it was a major…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Jan 7, 2019 to Human hair wig newbie with a couple questions

22 May 31, 2023
Reply by Deojan

"Hey, I bought those from Lori's and discovered, after I'd sewn them in discovered th…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Tape gets smell with activity

5 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

"YESSSSSS!!!   This happened to me for the first time last summer, out of the blue. …"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Tape gets smell with activity

5 Feb 25, 2018

"I have corresponded with Rachel of Gardeaux wigs but have not bought one.  Her color…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Wigs: where to buy?

23 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"I don't have a Freedom, but in reply to those of you looking to get hair off your fa…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Freedom wig pictures/info

30 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"What's so cool about this is the variety of colors and textures you could wear!   Fo…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to My Yarn Wig. Seeking Feedback for Creating These for Alopecians!

11 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Lisa

"Oh, and hey, I just go with longer, black lashes as my only makeup (if I'm feeling R…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"If you promise not to tell my optometrist...  :-)  I use Callas lash glue (Amazon),…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Long-lasting lash glue? (for days)

6 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Bill_Andrews

"That is good to know about the hair loss discount!   Thank you!!! I do love that web…"

Unfair2HaveHairThere replied Feb 25, 2018 to Madam Madeline.com for best pricing for Eye Lashes and Glues

1 Feb 25, 2018

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service