Tuesday's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"JoAnn's videos are so helpful and inspirational - even though she no longer does wig…"

Tuesday replied Apr 21, 2016 to This is a beautiful woman

17 May 29, 2016
Reply by Cricket

"fYes! Me too! I have been eating as you describe too. My hair fell out and I became…"

Tuesday replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

182 Oct 26
Reply by Mohit

"Although I wish this paste would work for everyone,  I can say it won't.  I hsve had…"

Tuesday replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

182 Oct 26
Reply by Mohit

"I am gluten, soy, dairy free because of my young son's food allergies and eosinophil…"

Tuesday replied Nov 13, 2015 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17
Reply by Plf

"The financial expenses associated with this condition.  The cost of wigs,the Canadia…"

Tuesday replied Oct 21, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

32 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

""My friend has invited me to go swimming with her but because of my wig I couldn't" …"

Tuesday replied Aug 24, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

""yes, you could still look "healthy" and be fighting for your life"  Thanks for that…"

Tuesday replied Jul 26, 2015 to Being mistaken for cancer patient vs. being invisible

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by molly

"First of all, I think you look absolutely beautiful and I'm proud of you for going o…"

Tuesday replied Jul 26, 2015 to Being mistaken for cancer patient vs. being invisible

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by molly

"I guess everyone is different but ... I exercised for hours each day, trained for ma…"

Tuesday replied Jul 25, 2015 to endurance sports as a possible trigger?

10 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

""When my daughter smiles, it tells the starers that she's happy and normal"    So t…"

Tuesday replied Jul 22, 2015 to How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2018   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service