Tuesday's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly my thoughts!  I've been eating healthy, exercising daily pretty much consist…"

Tuesday replied Jul 18, 2021 to I Beat AU Twice

38 Aug 25, 2021
Reply by Wiaduner

"I have had 2 covid vaccine shots - no issues.  I have AU so not really possible to t…"

Tuesday replied Jul 18, 2021 to Covid Vaccine

8 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Susu

"Great response! I agree with every word.   And to OP -  I am so sorry this happened…"

Tuesday replied Jul 18, 2021 to Boss asked me if my hair was real

44 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Cindie

"JoAnn's videos are so helpful and inspirational - even though she no longer does wig…"

Tuesday replied Apr 21, 2016 to This is a beautiful woman

17 May 29, 2016
Reply by Cricket

"fYes! Me too! I have been eating as you describe too. My hair fell out and I became…"

Tuesday replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"Although I wish this paste would work for everyone,  I can say it won't.  I hsve had…"

Tuesday replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"I am gluten, soy, dairy free because of my young son's food allergies and eosinophil…"

Tuesday replied Nov 13, 2015 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"The financial expenses associated with this condition.  The cost of wigs,the Canadia…"

Tuesday replied Oct 21, 2015 to What is the biggest problem you have with your alopecia?

36 Jun 30, 2019
Reply by JessicaStinkle

""My friend has invited me to go swimming with her but because of my wig I couldn't" …"

Tuesday replied Aug 24, 2015 to The biggest challenges facing women with alopecia

18 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Sarah

""yes, you could still look "healthy" and be fighting for your life"  Thanks for that…"

Tuesday replied Jul 26, 2015 to Being mistaken for cancer patient vs. being invisible

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by molly

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service