jayden thompson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I understand about being to young for a wig.I tell other's about the wigs just becau…"

jayden thompson replied May 24, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"It does sound horrible. When did she start losing her hair?Do you have other childre…"

jayden thompson replied May 22, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"What does that treatment consist of and is it something painful? I have actually nev…"

jayden thompson replied May 20, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"What treatment are you trying?My granddaughter lost all of her hair when she was 18…"

jayden thompson replied May 18, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I my name is Nancy I am JAYDENS GRANDMOTHER.sHE HAS NO HAIR EYEBROWS AND EYE LASHES.…"

jayden thompson replied Jul 6, 2013 to Eyelashes slowly falling out :(

4 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by jayden thompson

"My grand daughter had some regrowth but only to fall out again.she is getting hair o…"

jayden thompson replied Oct 23, 2012 to 5 months bald and going strong

7 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jayden thompson

"My grand daughter is 3 and lost all of her hair when she was 18 months.I heard tonig…"

jayden thompson replied Oct 22, 2012 to 5 months bald and going strong

7 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by jayden thompson

"Sorry,to hear that.My granddaughter was daignosed with AA at 18 months and now she i…"

jayden thompson replied Oct 15, 2012 to Shaved my daughter's head tonight

26 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Abooie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service