Dr. Hina's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Awooga, High blood cholesterol i.e the LDL -low density lipoprotein can cause…"

Dr. Hina replied Jul 2, 2017 to High Cholesterol and Alopecia Areata?

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Newjack

"Hello Carmen, Please remember Alopecia is a treatable problem provided our approach…"

Dr. Hina replied Jul 1, 2017 to Living and Treating AA

13 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Marisa

"Hello Raven , I can pretty much understand the pain of losing a child as I myself ha…"

Dr. Hina replied Jul 1, 2017 to Recently diagnosed and very depressed

6 Jul 1, 2017
Reply by Dr. Hina

"Hello, Your holistic approach is really appreciable. Proceeding on same line I would…"

Dr. Hina replied Jun 1, 2017 to Living and Treating AA

13 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Marisa

"Hello , The treatment is a non -invasive natural therapy. We have an individualistic…"

Dr. Hina replied Jan 14, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Hello Dayna, I completely agree that your alopecia has progressed a bit but that doe…"

Dr. Hina replied Jan 12, 2017 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Hello, I suggest you Naturopathic treatment which is customized according to your ca…"

Dr. Hina replied Jun 28, 2016 to Diagnosed AU without trigger: (trying) to cure the natural way

28 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Gon

"I have seen complete regrowth in Alopecia Universalis cases provided the duration of…"

Dr. Hina replied Jun 28, 2016 to Has anyone with Universalis had any luck with this Monat?? (or anything for that matter...) I want proof.

12 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Camiawalt

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service