Pamela Rosse's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Hoody-Kenz, so very well said. I love that you are an intelligent, beautiful & c…"

Pamela Rosse replied Jul 8, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Justlovely, I wanted to thank & complement you on your narrative. I so loved "co…"

Pamela Rosse replied Jun 22, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"Hi Rebecca I'm Pamela, I have AAU. It's not easy being Alpecian but we can certainly…"

Pamela Rosse replied Mar 13, 2013 to Wigs for summer?

6 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by CAH

"Stacey & Sabree You both have been in not only mine but many fellow alopecians t…"

Pamela Rosse replied Oct 21, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Vesselong I love what you wrote, "Keep looking up, God is looking down!" That is so…"

Pamela Rosse replied Jul 30, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I agree with Kathyk, we don't know all the facts & what led up to the allocation…"

Pamela Rosse replied Jul 30, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Stacey & Sabree; first of all I'm sending a huge hug your way. My goodness, whe…"

Pamela Rosse replied Jul 28, 2012 to Hair loss equals child abuse

68 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Mary

"Bravo for bringing this to everyones attention Kathy. I caught the episode this even…"

Pamela Rosse replied May 30, 2012 to Horrible quote from HBO show "VEEP" last night

138 Sep 24, 2019
Reply by dober

"Ignorance never ceases to amaze me; & rudeness is just plane rudeness period. Re…"

Pamela Rosse replied Mar 30, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Thank you Chris, living in chronic pain as you well known is not fun. I hope the hos…"

Pamela Rosse replied Aug 31, 2011 to Painkillers and hair loss

9 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Pamela Rosse

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service