Kimberly's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome!!! It makes ALL the difference in the world.... it took me going to a NAAF c…"

Kimberly replied Jul 7, 2017 to A little encouragement from a teen alopecian

28 May 8, 2018
Reply by Rebeca_Martins11

"the best wigs for sports/swimming, etc, would be the vacuum wigs, they would be the…"

Kimberly replied Mar 23, 2016 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"just smile and move on... people will look at everyone and everything, and yes, they…"

Kimberly replied Mar 23, 2016 to Noticing people noticing

20 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by PetrinMunoz

"no, I don't think it is worth it....was on it for a while back in the day, gained we…"

Kimberly replied Mar 23, 2016 to To Prednisone or not to Prednisone- that is the question

48 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I remember feeling the same way, how ugly I was, and so on. It was "me". I had to ge…"

Kimberly replied May 5, 2015 to How do I ever feel sexy again?

37 May 17, 2015
Reply by marybeth

"All through our lives, decisions we make, things that happen to us, like alopecia, e…"

Kimberly replied Jun 27, 2014 to But it does define me

46 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by donewitheverything

"Do whatever works for you... For the longest time, I was very private about my condi…"

Kimberly replied Mar 26, 2014 to A question of transparency - and summer wig suggestions?

39 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Susan

"I agree Marie....I have accepted my alopecia but I'm NOT going bald in public nor do…"

Kimberly replied Oct 7, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Wonderful advice!!! I couldn't agree more."

Kimberly replied Jun 25, 2013 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"at one time in my life, probably not, but better to laugh than cry! I recently had t…"

Kimberly replied May 21, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service