LeslieAnn Butler's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Regarding tattoo brows, I had them done awhile back and don't think they look at all…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Nov 22, 2016 to Wigs - I'm conflicted

82 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Debbi Fuller

"For what it's worth, I have been taking curcumin (tumeric) for many years, and have…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Apr 12, 2016 to Regrowth with AU

186 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Joserid

"The best thing to do to find the latest findings and any legitimate treatment is to…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Dec 11, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Good grief! You don't have to take a $1500 course on how to wash and style a Europea…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Nov 5, 2015 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Alopecia is unpredictable. It can suddenly grow back, never to fall out again, regar…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Nov 1, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Aimee, I am with you. My feelings are that the many possible side effects including…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Sep 26, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"When a drug shuts down your immune system, things can happen like infections, cancer…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Sep 26, 2015 to GLUTEN (A Culprit/Factor in Autoimmune Hair Loss)?

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"That is great! Be careful, though. That drug has dangerous side effects, as I'm sure…"

28 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Hellenwizr

"I like the color "Vanilla Butter" which is available at www.wigsalon.com (the color…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Sep 26, 2015 to Petite styles inspiration

17 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Tootsie

"Go to www.wigs-us.com. They have pages and pages of a variety of wigs and prices! I…"

LeslieAnn Butler replied Sep 25, 2015 to The endless pursuit of wigs!

57 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service