Sue T's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"I always order from Cooperwigs.com. The quality is constantly good and and their cus…"

Sue T replied Oct 29, 2013 to Online Chinese wig dealers

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"Hi Christine. I don't think that they sell Pam in the UK so I'm not sure if there is…"

Sue T replied Oct 6, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi The hair on the wigs that I buy is usually very good quality, (although it would…"

Sue T replied Sep 26, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"This may sound strange, but if the hair is in poor condition and prone to frizzing a…"

Sue T replied Sep 25, 2013 to Shampoo/conditioner suggestions for human hair wigs

28 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Remove the excess thin skin right back to the baby hair all that way around.There sh…"

Sue T replied Aug 16, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I get a minimum of 6 months from each wig. I'm still wearing the wig that I bought i…"

Sue T replied Jul 6, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi BekahRay The first thing is to measure your head and make sure that you get every…"

Sue T replied Jul 6, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Do you seal the knots with a matte acrylic sealant after each wash? All wigs will sh…"

Sue T replied Jun 30, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Chinese hair is much courser than European hair and processing will not reduce its d…"

Sue T replied Jun 19, 2013 to Reasonably priced lace front/full lace wigs?

7 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Lexi

"Yes except that I have the seams sewn rather than put together with PU strips. I als…"

Sue T replied Jun 5, 2013 to European hair wigs - Gemtress, Impression, Follea, or custom-made from Russia?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service