Nat's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I recovered all hair from AU. Had no spots for 18 months, have one big spot now.…"

Nat replied Jun 9, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I had Pfizer vaccine in January and February. No problems."

Nat replied Jun 1, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"Hi Tiffany, Xeljanz will help you!  Most dermatologist have no idea how to treat alo…"

Nat replied Apr 27, 2021 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi Smitty, I didn't pause Tofa at all. I am scared of Alopecia way more than I am sc…"

Nat replied Apr 2, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"Hi, I got both doses and did not change the dosage. "

Nat replied Mar 30, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I have heard but never used the cream. My eyebrows and eyelashes came back on To…"

Nat replied Mar 20, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jiserid, In my opinion ( and I am not a doctor) you can start Tofa if you are oth…"

Nat replied Mar 18, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good luck! "

Nat replied Mar 18, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kate, I am taking Tofa and my WBC is Ok. My daughter's WBC was very low and we co…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jblossom, I am so sorry. What vaccine did you get?"

Nat replied Mar 9, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service