Nat's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I sent an order last week and she answered the next day. Then I sent a follow u…"

Nat replied May 3, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you again!"

Nat replied May 2, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi BA,  Was the payment converted to BD taka from US dollars? I have a RIA transfer…"

Nat replied May 2, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Thank you!"

Nat replied Apr 29, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, how did you pay? I have to pay and Wise doesn't work anymore. Thank you"

Nat replied Apr 29, 2022 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi, from what I read on this forum - Beacon has no influence on the US customs. Some…"

Nat replied Sep 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Lori, My first package from Bangladesh was 4 weeks at JFK customs. Then it was re…"

Nat replied Sep 20, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This forum is where people share medical advices! Most doctors have no idea about al…"

Nat replied Aug 29, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, it took 2 months for all my spots to get hair. I am back at 16 mg and no spots. "

Nat replied Jul 28, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I think that your spots are from reducing Xeljanz and stopping it.  I reduced th…"

Nat replied Jul 23, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service