Dorothy G.'s Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Denise, im not big on makeup or wigs either. Tried wigs for a few years but now w…"

Dorothy G. replied Nov 6, 2023 to Vent time - just let it out.

24 Jan 24
Reply by TurboK

""A Smooth Secret" or "A Teacher's Smooth Secret" Good luck with your book! That's ex…"

Dorothy G. replied Jan 24, 2017 to I'm writing a book and need your help!

37 May 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"Hi Dayna, Your decision to stop or continue treatments is a personal one. Like you,…"

Dorothy G. replied Dec 31, 2016 to Are treatments worth it?

81 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by aarthi

"Hi GardenJess, I have been looking at the Outdoor Research Hats at REI but they didn…"

Dorothy G. replied May 29, 2014 to Good hats for hiking this summer

5 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Hi, I wear Nammu swim hats when I swim.  They are available in a lot of patterns and…"

Dorothy G. replied May 27, 2014 to Alopecia and the summer

17 May 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy G.

"I don't have to worry about head lice (I work in an elementary school) Quick showers…"

Dorothy G. replied Oct 4, 2013 to Does it ever get easier?

62 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Glenda Folkersen Stroh

"I also like to go to the pool and amusement parks. I wear my Nammuhats in the water…"

Dorothy G. replied Oct 1, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Hi Mariam, I haven't had alopecia for as long as a lot of people here (4 years), but…"

Dorothy G. replied Oct 1, 2013 to Has alopecia changed you in a way? Your personality? Your character?

64 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Nana

"Be careful on the products. I would ask a dermatologist about any before giving them…"

Dorothy G. replied Sep 11, 2013 to Alopecia is back......grrrrr

21 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by AlopeciaAngel.com

"If you can sew, I would suggest going to the fabric store and letting her pick out s…"

Dorothy G. replied Sep 11, 2013 to The staring has started

6 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by amym

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service