Meedo's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you Charlie . In our cases unfortunately no one is going to help unless we pe…"

Meedo replied Nov 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for your input frida. It’s very comforting and makes a lot of sense. I starte…"

Meedo replied Nov 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat. Thanks for coming back . So I guess that you started the second protocol sam…"

Meedo replied Nov 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat. I hear a lot about different prednisone protocols , what’s your experience w…"

Meedo replied Nov 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Interesting ! I guess these side effects will disappear once you stop the course ! I…"

Meedo replied Nov 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Maybe Charlie can answer that? Did you have any side effects Ricky ? For how long is…"

Meedo replied Nov 23, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It’s a bit confusing what protocol to follow. Is the 300 once a month for 3 months j…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s really awesome news. I’m very happy for you and thanks for sharing your resul…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks ford sharing .. I started 10th of September 6 months after I started losing a…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That’s awesome man. I’m very happy for you and I’m sure soon the hair will turn to t…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service