Meedo's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi fonsi..Glad to hear of your progress . I have sent you a friend request as I woul…"

Meedo replied Apr 5, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi maree. What dose prednisone did dr king suggest and for how long you took it for?…"

Meedo replied Feb 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see . Sorry to hear you haven’t had the success you desired from it! Hope one day…"

Meedo replied Jan 14, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi shad. Sorry to interrupt the conversation. If you don’t mind me asking, why are y…"

Meedo replied Jan 14, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin . Happy new year ! How’s your progress ? Did you add cortisone to your xeli…"

Meedo replied Jan 1, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Merry Christmas to you Ricky and congratulations for your great progress. May 2020 b…"

Meedo replied Dec 25, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dnp224 I have had crazy acne starting two weeks into xelijanz and I started using du…"

Meedo replied Dec 16, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No worries Nat. Better late than never . Lol. I tried all the diets and supplements…"

Meedo replied Dec 5, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"I’m sorry You didn’t get the results you were hoping for , but one thing I would say…"

Meedo replied Dec 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Shad . Sorry to hear you didn’t respond but have you tried steroid pulsing with x…"

Meedo replied Dec 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service