Brandy Snap's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Just like me, Aimee. ;)"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 5, 2013 to Not sharing info

8 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Pam

"I have AU and was on this treatment for 12+ years. The way I sum it up is this: itch…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 5, 2013 to DNCB treatment

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Brandy Snap

"Venting DOES help. And this is the best place to do it; where people understand beca…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 4, 2012 to It's not the end of the world...But it sure feels like it

19 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Allison

"I too prefer to wear a wig when necessary. I am a very private person and don't like…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 3, 2012 to Wig are for the weak! Humbug...

29 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Vesselsong

"I've been boosting up on my iron for the last few months and it seems to be working.…"

Brandy Snap replied May 29, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Lovely photo Leonore! And your hair looks nice too. :)"

Brandy Snap replied Jul 4, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"So not only are we bald but, according to your vendor, we smell bad too...."

Brandy Snap replied Jul 4, 2011 to What to do with wigs that didn't work out?

21 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Carol Reid

"Even if it isn't causing the hair loss, all the side effects from the hormones can't…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 25, 2011 to Mirena IUD & AA

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Alli

"Since you have hair missing from the back of the head, you could try a 'fall', 3/4 o…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 25, 2011 to Wig or no wig?

7 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Rosie

"I just watched the movie Daybreakers (most of humanity were infected & turned in…"

Brandy Snap replied Jun 16, 2011 to NAAF's response to mice study (press release)

36 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by kevindavidson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service