Ahmed's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very interesting LOL! I'm gonna try that for sure! I used to fap daily too."

Ahmed replied Nov 8, 2017 to Hair coming back, orange hair

4 May 16, 2018
Reply by Carlie

"Thank you for sharing that information James. I will stay patient and will keep post…"

Ahmed replied Oct 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone. This is my 3rd month update with Xeljanz: There is not much improvem…"

Ahmed replied Oct 5, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Peachfuzz, My parents bought Xeljanz in Turkey and brought it back to Kuwait,…"

Ahmed replied Sep 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"LOL!! That was so funny and so true! I don't think 2 months is very surprising thoug…"

Ahmed replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes."

Ahmed replied Aug 30, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you Peachfuzz!  Turkish Xeljanz costs about $600 per box."

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello everyone, I just wanted to give you my second month update with Xeljanz. I'm t…"

Ahmed replied Aug 29, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I think experiencing hair shedding while taking Xeljanz is normal because Xeljanz is…"

Ahmed replied Aug 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you're getting it from a pharmacy far from Istanbul it could take 3-5 days. But I…"

Ahmed replied Aug 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service