Jessica's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I did end up ordering one on line.. i know what you mean it's a crap shoot as far as…"

Jessica replied Mar 23, 2011 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"hey all... just thought i'd add what i was told to. you can have normal iron levels…"

Jessica replied Mar 5, 2011 to Evening Primrose Oil

11 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Angie

"I would say the same as Karen... I too like you have small kids and don't have much…"

Jessica replied Feb 17, 2011 to Smudged, wonky & falling off?!

11 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by LisaGunner

"I'm looking for one also... if you find any place please pass it along... www.rpgsho…"

Jessica replied Aug 5, 2010 to Lace wigs

7 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"lol Love this chat... I have what I would say is AU. NO hair anywhere except on the…"

Jessica replied Aug 3, 2010 to Is anyone out there completely hairless except for one or two areas?

15 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Hey Ashley, well this is a start... great pic's love your hair. please give me the…"

Jessica replied Jul 19, 2010 to How to become a hair loss consultant?

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jessica

"omg. I put it in a cup and my little guy was headed to drink in when I walked in the…"

Jessica replied Jun 12, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hey you are not the only one who has thought this.... I totally thought of doing thi…"

Jessica replied Jun 3, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"I am O+ as well humm makes you think.. would love to see what you find out"

Jessica replied Dec 17, 2009 to Alopecia and blood types

77 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by wwinslow

"Hi All, I too have AA and Celiac's disease i just found out 2 days ago. For months…"

Jessica replied Jan 2, 2009 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service