Patchesforlife's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you so much Frida. Thank you. And Kathy there is doctor called Stefan Vanderwe…"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi Frifa do DHT blockers help alopecia?"

Patchesforlife replied Mar 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hi all. just wondering and thinking out loud hoping to get your opinion. there shoul…"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"where do u see the hairloss? inthink its in ur head..."

Patchesforlife replied Feb 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"can you post a picture?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i am wondering when will this topical form be commercially available? lets say the t…"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 21, 2018 to Study alert! ATI-50002 (JAK1) Topical Solution Study

20 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by sadele

"i am so happy for u"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 21, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"anyone using low dose Naltrexone?? can. you please let us know how it had been for y…"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 14, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"so happy for you Frida"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 2, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dani wrote a discussion here she was AU and then she stopped takint xeljanz and hair…"

Patchesforlife replied Feb 1, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service