Julia's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Shannon, I agree with Thea...you have to ask questions, questions questions be…"

Julia replied Apr 28, 2010 to Anyone wanna help out with my questions?

15 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"How AWESOME Kathryn...I'm so Proud of your stance."

Julia replied Apr 27, 2010 to Went public at work this week

9 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Anna B

"Ahh Jack...Thank you so much and to you all for the encouraging words and suggestion…"

Julia replied Nov 30, 2008 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

"Hello Bogie...no dating for me...my hubby wouldn't be too happy:0))) I guest what I…"

Julia replied Oct 20, 2008 to Hair or No Hair???? I need to hear from you ALL!

13 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Heather Lorelle Mattisson

"Wow! That's interesting because I have a 7 year old who has AA...it's not at a bad s…"

Julia replied Jul 27, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Thank you Orbit...Questions that I never thought of...wow!"

Julia replied Jul 25, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"We sometimes get false hope when this happens...at least I did when t happened to me…"

Julia replied Jul 24, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Thank you sooo much for all of these questions...Keep them coming! I'm still in the…"

Julia replied Jul 24, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Wow! Thank you so much for your questions. You nailed it...rejection from others an…"

Julia replied Jun 18, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

"Thank you..."

Julia replied Jun 18, 2008 to QUESTIONS????? We all have and have had them....I need your HELP!!!!

18 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by Bibi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service