katiegirl's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"It could be possible, they say Covid hair loss can happen anywhere from 3-6 months.…"

katiegirl replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey sadele, my derm told me about barcitinib which is another Jak inhibitor specific…"

katiegirl replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"so I have never been able to stop altogether. I do stop it when I am pregnant (this…"

katiegirl replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi starshine, I also haven’t posted in quite some time but I used to be very active…"

katiegirl replied May 20, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for the information that is very nice of you. I will definitely be…"

katiegirl replied Feb 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for this information frida I appreciate it! "

katiegirl replied Feb 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is this a legitimate form of the pill? What website do you order from? "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The first time I was a great responder, I noticed regrowth within 2-3 weeks. I did d…"

katiegirl replied Feb 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello all, it has been quite some time since I’ve been on here. I have been off xelj…"

katiegirl replied Feb 17, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jcortez, my hair is doing good. I had restarted xeljanz in Early 2018 but stopped…"

katiegirl replied Jul 5, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service